Monday 6 October 2014

Amoy sticky glaze chinese BBQ Quorn Fillets and veg with noodles




A few weeks ago I spotted a couple of new 'sauces' whilst out grocery shopping. I picked up one of Amoy's new range; sticky glaze sweet soy.
I'm always looking for inspiration for new vegetarian dishes that don't rile my condition (e.g anything based on pulses, chick peas, lentils etc) and I'd always wanted to try sticky glaze vegetarian style so these were great.
I tried it with Quorn fillets and veg and it was a success.

Roll on a few weeks later and I've tried out 'Sticky Glaze, Chinese BBQ' using Quorn fillets, similar veg and noodles.



A really simple dish to make. Here's what you need:


  • A pack of Quorn fillets, left out to defrost (we used 4 fillets)
  • A sachet of amoy sticky glaze
  • Veg of your choice. I used 4 carrots, a leek, one onion and some baby sweet corn.
  • 2 tsp vegetable oil



Method:
  1. Pre heat the oven to 200oc
  2. I first put the carrots and corn onto par boil
  3. Whilst they were cooking I chopped the rest of the veg.
  4. I brushed the vegetable oil over the bottom of a casserole dish.
  5. I placed in 4 quorn fillets and placed the onion and leek around them.
  6. I then drained and placed the carrots and corn into the dish.
  7. Then I added the sticky glaze to the fillets and brushed onto surrounding veg also.
  8. Then put into the oven to cook for 25 minutes.
  9. Put noodles on to cook five minutes before the dish is due out.
  10. Serve



No comments:

Post a Comment